Keep updated about what’s happening each month at LCCG via our facebook page: Lismore Crochet Crafters Group
LCCG is a social crochet group run by three local ladies; Jess, Vanessa & Hayley.
What do we do at LCC group each month?
- Free learn to crochet lessons for beginners – learn how to hook your first chains & trebles
- Join in group crochet projects – everything from blankets to amigurumi toys, rag rugs and tunisian crochet
- Bring your current crochet project to work on or show off
- Assortment of free patterns, and CAL (crochet along) projects
- Demonstrations such as crochet hook brands, blocking, yarn types, learning different stitches and techniques
- Meet a great group of locals who are always happy to help you with your crochet
- Tea & coffee available (byo if you prefer) + lollies!
- Q&A ask any crochet questions about stitches, yarns, patterns or anything crochet
FREE Supplies are provided for first-time learners (first plastic 4mm crochet hook + yarn + stitch markers + instructions).
Anyone over the age of 16 is welcome to attend the group. We encourage a crochet-as-therapy crafternoon to focus on our craft in an enjoyable and relaxing setting.
Averaging 20+ attendees each month, the group is always full of crocheters of different skill levels. From those who have never touched a crochet hook, right up to the expert ladies who have been crocheting for 50yrs+.
When & Where is LCCG held?
The first Sunday of each month at the Wyrallah Hall. 5 minutes south of Lismore.
24 Bridge st Wyrallah between 2-4pm. A gold coin donation is appreciated to cover the cost of hiring the hall.
Come along and enjoy an afternoon with us learning and creating together.
Mid-month casual catch up!
To find out when and where the next coffee & crochet social morning tea will be held, check our facebook page.
If you can’t make it to one of the local face-to-face groups, you don’t have to miss out on the social aspect of crochet!
Here are a few of our favourite Facebook groups that are very friendly, encouraging and helpful.
Connect with crocheters on the Northern Rivers of NSW (Casino, Lismore, Ballina, Byron, Evans Head)
Support local Aussie pattern makers and yarn shops – Keep up to date on what’s new and where to shop in Australia!
AUSTRALIA CROCHET https://www.facebook.com/groups/276083489258933/
CROCHET ADDICTION DOWN UNDER https://www.facebook.com/groups/1765993147051460/
Note: You will need to have a facebook account to join a facebook group.